Wednesday, June 1, 2011

posted january 21, 2009 current affairs


Lost and Found

Posted on January 21, 2009 by alvean.
Categories: Current Affairs.

Oh my goodness! It’s been like three years when I haven’t revisited my blog. And sad to say, the only archive I could read is that, Hello everyone…just trying out what’s in this blog… Kumusta na kayo? Wah and since that lonely night, more and more people get share their thoughts and keep it, sincerely draw out what’s behind their busy fingers on the keyboard, synchronize their lifestyle and what’s more is that they get their own space secretly or visibly in a world that’s full of strangers and yet having open access to one’s mind. What’s in that blog should have been written agotsk tsk tsk

Even though, here I am getting excited again and has sensibly thought of how good this really works! Inspired by one of my best friends, she gave me hope of not being bored again of these endless networking services.When you have the urge to write, you should do it right there and there or later on, you’ll find it lost, that’s what she told me and pretty much very true in my unwillingly writing skill.(as if I have that lol)I just thought there must be more on that urgency, and here I am retaking my chance.

Ahhh… Yet, where should I start? Hmmmm….

Maybe, an unspoken protocol here is that one should introduce the writer first… Am I right?

No comments: