Monday, April 21, 2008

not just another doorstep

I'm in the office, just finished another class now and doesn't mind to go home... Just as i predicted, another rain... as i saw the palm leaves swaying unexpectedly.... well thought of surfing youtube this time since the network would not that be busy in this late evening... first thing that came to my mind... celine dion and josh groban's song of prayer... woa, that sure did gave me goose bumps... but i was more amazed of celine dion and andrea bocelli's version...

it's my first time to do blogging... never thought of doing it actually. i just found time. and instead of changing my homepage into inquirer philippines news, i just though i might still read the same and worsening rice crises down there... just cant imagine how i can simply not finish my rice on my plate before yet at this time some people are spending their energy queing for cheap ones...
so i thought of blogging... to end this one hour of waiting for the rain to stop...

then suddenly here my mom calling to say hi... and telling the story bout this rice crisis. fortunately my father has his own rice field, so every harvest he would distribute sacks of rice to my relatives...

now thinking, instead of driving back home again, why dont i spend more time here... and doing some reports... but im more comfortable with my laptop...

so write with you later then.. with more sensible topics...

thinking of some of my recipes to include...

No comments: